Info: The Moisture Lift daily moisturizing complex is a powerful, anti-wrinkle facial cream containing a Stem Cell Complex along with peptides. This remarkable moisturizer dramatically improves your complexion by rehydrating, renewing and revitalizing your skin’s appearance
- Immediately hydrates the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots
- Notice change in appearance after 20 days of use
- Reduces Redness
- Hydrates the skin
- Multilevel of Collagen Network
- preserves the cytoskeleton functionality and prolongs cell lifespan by maintaining telomere length
Water, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Octadecenedioic Acid(Mediatone), Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Glucan, Tapioca Starch, Hyaluronic Acid, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Isododecane, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Isorbide, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Best Practice – Apply a small amount to your fingertips. Massage evenly in an upward circular motion to the face and an upward motion to the neck.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stable Version of Vitamin C)
- Potent anti-oxidant; protects skin from oxidation and can offer protection from UV rays
- Anti-aging; improves skin elasticity by enhancing collagen production and strengthening the skin’s immune system
- Non-irritating skin whitening agent that inhibits tyrosinase activity
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (BVOSC)
BV-OSC is a stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester.
The benefits of using Vitamin C in formulations include:
- Anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation
- UV-A and UV-B protection
- Clarifying and brightening activity, inhibiting melanogenesis
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Inhibition of MMP’s
Octadecenedioic Acid (Mediatone)
- Helps dark skin and Asian skin to achieve a fairer and even skin tone.
- Brightens the entire skin surface of dark skin. Lightens the hyper pigmented areas of Asian skin
- From the nucleus to the melanocyte environment, MEDIATONE™ controls the genetic pigmentation and the melanin transfer to the keratinocytes.
By reducing stress-induced pigmentation and by pigmentation disorders
- By reducing stress-induced pigmentation and by regulating the epidermal maturation, MEDIATONE™ contributes to lessening skin pigmentation disorders
ARLASOLVE DMI and ARLASOLVE DMI-PC are clear, colorless, non-greasy liquids with the following chemical structure:
Enhancing the performance of DHA in self-tanning formulations
Many self-tanning formulations are based on dihydroxyacetone (DHA), which reacts with proteins in the skin to form brown colored compounds, thus giving the appearance of a suntan. Clinical studies have been carried out, both internally (studies 1 & 2) and externally (study 3), in order to evaluate the performance enhancing benefits of ARLASOLVE DMI with DHA in self-tanning formulations.
Color intensity of a cream formulation containing ARLASOLVE DMI
Two equal amounts of the cream formulation (shown below) with and without 5% ARLASOLVE DMI were applied to the upper legs. Photos and visual records were taken at 24 hours after application, in order to carry out a side-by-side comparison of the two formulations.